1. First of all, that water.
2. You can sail along that pristine water in a yacht.
3. You can snorkel, surf, and kite surf.
4. Spend time with the locals.
5. Go for long walks on white sand…
6. …or maybe just do absolutely nothing.
7. The Barrier Reef is the second largest coral reef in the world.
8. There’s a place called “Joking Cliffs”.
9. There’s an island covered in pine trees.
10. You can see some incredible sights from a helicopter.
11. And landscapes that will take your breath away.
12. You can hike and explore the bush.
13. Breathe that sweet tropical air.
14. And indulge in French wine and escargot on a tropical beach…
15. …as the sun sets and looks like this:
16. This is a place where giant green rocks float on pristine, glass water.
17. It’s just…
20. Do you really need a 20th reason??.
Part of this post was initially published by New Caledonia Tourism on BuzzFeed. See it here